Saturday, September 3, 2016

Exciting DT News.....

Hello Friends!!  I am back to let you all know some EXCITING news!!  After being away from the designing for awhile, I would like to let you know....I have been asked to be on Let's Scrap Design Team!!  I am SOOOOO excited!  I feel like I am back home, as this was one of the FIRST DT's that I ever held.  I met some great friends their and still continue to be friends....even though there is a bit of distance.

So with that being said, I would like to show you my very 1st layout sketch that I had to work with, which is also the sketch that was to be entered to apply for the DT.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my creation using the above sketch:

 
I absolutely LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...all the sketches that appear on Let's Scrap!!  I highly recommend you going and checking out the blog and save the link!!  There is so much to do and see over there along with GREAT inspiration!!
 
I look forward to the next few months and sharing some AWESOME layouts with you all!!  Feel free to stop back and check out my newest creations!!
 
Have a BLESSED day!!
 
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment